Kurdish fighters in the Women’s Protection Unit during their daily drills at Shilan Camp, in the border region of Andivar, Rojava, Syria, summer 2015
- BRYEN’S BLOG IS MOVING TO SUBSTACK
- Will the CHIPS Act Fix America’s Chip Problems?
- A Modest Proposal to Improve Regional Air Defense in East Asia
- The US Can Deter China from Invading Taiwan, a Top Expert Panel Finds
- Will Putin & Zelensky Come to Jerusalem?
- Someone has to protect Zelensky
- Another White House Blunder on Ukraine
- Will Zelensky Negotiate Donbas & Luhansk?
- Russia and Ukraine: What’s Next
- What Do Biden, Sullivan and Blinken Think They Are Doing?